Land Use Planning & Government Relations
The Atlantis Group helps you navigate the maze of government to meet your objectives. We specialize in project management from conception through inspection: project entitlements, permitting, coalition building and related services.
- Identify suitable sites and evaluate entitlement feasibility.
- Research and analysis of planning and environmental constraints.
- Consulting services in connection with subdivision and redevelopment of real property.
- We work with the most highly qualified local consultants in land use law, architecture, engineering, and environmental analysis. We can help you assemble the right team.
Transportation Planning & TDM
Atlantis Group understands the need for smart transportation planning and Transportation Demand Management (TDM) within the San Diego region. Alternative modes of transportation are increasingly important as local jurisdictions look to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and TDM planning help to reduce single-occupancy vehicle demand and to reduce traffic impacts for development projects.
- Our team understands regional transportation systems and plans.
- We write TDM plans and strategies. We investigate types of transportation services people want, identify barriers to alternative modes & promote the use of efficient transportation options.
- Our experience includes working with transportation advocates to build project support.
Policy & Permit Processing
Land use regulations require the processing of a complex network of approvals and permits. Atlantis Group has extensive expertise processing such entitlements. We coordinate with all parties to identify issues and resolve them in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
- We understand a full range of land development permits including land development plans, subdivision maps, coastal permits, use permits, variances, and inter-agency processing.
- We can help with code violations, including processing of permits if required.
- We know the City of San Diego’s Land Development Code and have authored regulations in San Diego.
Communication & Presentation Strategies
Atlantis Group represents its clients at public hearings and before local planning groups and community groups. We foster communication and gain active support for your project or policy from stakeholders, and from elected and appointed officials.
- Establish a network of relationships and partnerships to provide third-party support for your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Identify key contacts and introduce you to community and government leaders to reach all sectors of the community.
- Build partnerships between you, the public and special interest groups who are able to advocate on your behalf and ultimately help you achieve your goals.
Atlantis Group provides the legal community with litigation support services involving the interpretation and application of policies, regulations and land use approvals.
Atlantis Group develops and implements leadership development strategies and programs.
- Designing and implementing organization-wide change initiatives
- Values-based culture change efforts such as Project Management Training
- Conflict resolution and mediation interventions
- Assessment and feedback regarding organizational culture and performance